Intel® MAX® 10 FPGAs
Intel MAX 10 FPGAs offer advanced processing capabilities in a low-cost, single-chip, small-form-factor programmable logic device
Intel®'s MAX® 10 FPGAs deliver advanced processing capabilities in a low-cost, single-chip, small-form-factor programmable logic device. The MAX 10 FPGA family encompasses both small packaging and high-I/O pin-count packages with densities ranging from 2,000 to 50,000 logic elements.
Product Training Module: Intel Max 10 FPGAs
- Dual-configuration: MAX 10 FPGAs provide a single-on-die Flash memory that supports dual-configuration, for true fail-safe upgrades.
- Analog Blocks: Integrated analog blocks feature a temperature-sensing diode and an analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The ADC is a 12-bit resolution successive approximation register (SAR) ADC, with up to 18-analog inputs and 1 Msps sampling.
- Instant-on: MAX 10 FPGAs can be the first usable device on a system board to control bring-up of high-density FPGAs, ASICs, ASSPs, and processors.
- DSP blocks: As a non-volatile FPGA with DSP, MAX 10 FPGAs are ideal for high-performance, high-precision DSP applications.
MAX 10 FPGA Evaluation Kit
The 10M08 evaluation board will enable a cost-effective entry point to MAX 10 FPGA design. The card comes with Arduino UNO R3 header socket to allow a wide-variety of daughter cards to be connected (programming download cable is sold separately)
- 10M08SAE144C8G FPGA
- Arduino Headers
- Access to over 80 I/O through-hole via’s
Eval Boards and Kits
MAX® 10 FPGAs
|View Details||Image||Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Number of LABs/CLBs||Number of Logic Elements/Cells||Available Quantity||View Details|
|10M08SAU169C8G||IC FPGA 130 I/O 169UBGA||500||8000||5788 - Immediate||View Details|
|10M08DCF484I7G||IC FPGA 250 I/O 484FBGA||500||8000||51 - Immediate||View Details|
|10M08DCF484C8G||IC FPGA 250 I/O 484FBGA||500||8000||87 - Immediate||View Details|
|10M08DCF256I7G||IC FPGA 178 I/O 256FBGA||500||8000||316 - Immediate||View Details|
|10M08DAF484I7G||IC FPGA 250 I/O 484FBGA||500||8000||75 - Immediate||View Details|
|10M08DAF484C8G||IC FPGA 250 I/O 484FBGA||500||8000||120 - Immediate||View Details|
|10M08DAF256C8G||IC FPGA 178 I/O 256FBGA||500||8000||654 - Immediate||View Details|
|10M04DCF256I7G||IC FPGA 178 I/O 256FBGA||250||4000||0||View Details|
|10M04DCF256C8G||IC FPGA 178 I/O 256FBGA||250||4000||342 - Immediate||View Details|
|10M04DAF256I7G||IC FPGA 178 I/O 256FBGA||250||4000||70 - Immediate||View Details|
|10M04DAF256C8G||IC FPGA 178 I/O 256FBGA||250||4000||733 - Immediate||View Details|
|10M02SCU169I7G||IC FPGA 130 I/O 169UBGA||125||2000||3666 - Immediate||View Details|