- Intel enables designers of electronic systems to rapidly and cost effectively innovate, differentiate, and win in their markets. Intel offers FPGAs, SoCs, CPLDs, and Power Solutions, to provide high-value solutions to customers worldwide.
Product Listing View All
- Accessories (6)
- Evaluation and Demonstration Boards and Kits (11)
- Evaluation Boards - DC/DC & AC/DC (Off-Line) SMPS (83)
- Evaluation Boards - Embedded - Complex Logic (FPGA, CPLD) (66)
- Evaluation Boards - Embedded - MCU, DSP (6)
- Evaluation Boards - Expansion Boards, Daughter Cards (15)
- Evaluation Boards - Linear Voltage Regulators (5)
- Programmers, Emulators, and Debuggers (8)
- Programming Adapters, Sockets (45)
- Software, Services (106)
- Embedded - CPLDs (Complex Programmable Logic Devices) (897)
- Embedded - FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) (6841)
- Embedded - FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) with Microcontrollers (27)
- Embedded - System On Chip (SoC) (383)
- Linear - Video Processing (5)
- Memory - Configuration Proms for FPGAs (75)
- PMIC - Hot Swap Controllers (3)
- PMIC - Power Supply Controllers, Monitors (12)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Controllers (13)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Regulators (31)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Linear (12)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Linear + Switching (6)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Special Purpose (9)
- Specialized ICs (9)
Newest Products View All (43)
The Cyclone® III FPGA family from Intel® broadens the number of high-volume, cost-sensitive applications that can benefit from an FPGA.
The Cyclone® IV GX transceiver starter kit from Intel® provides a low-cost platform for developing transceiver I/O-based FPGA designs.
The Cyclone® IV GX transceiver starter board from Intel® enables users to develop FPGA design for cost-sensitive applications.
Tools and Support
Recent PTMs View All (16)
FPGAs help fix challenges in the surveillance video market by providing the ability to handle sensor interface, ISP, and image processing for WDR CMOS sensors.Duration: 15 minutes
When used in industrial designs, Intel® FPGAs offer cost savings, performance scaling, design flexibility, and integration.Duration: 10 minutes
Featured Videos View All (24)
Jennifer Stephenson, an applications engineer with Altera Corporation discusses the new Terasic Cyclone V GX Starter Kit. This starter kit provides a flexible platform with numerous on-board peripherals , interfaces, and expansion ports.
Need to get your video processing systems up and running faster? Developing these applications typically requires implementing and connecting several complex functions.
FPGAs are becoming more common in embedded design. See how easy it is to develop embedded system software for Altera FPGAs using the popular Nios® II soft processor.
Learn how to use the Cyclone V GT FPGA Development Kit to prototype for Altera's Cyclone V GT and Cyclone V GX FPGA applications.This kit offers a quick and simple way to develop low-cost and low-power system-level designs to achieve rapid results.
Tools and Software